Saturday, August 27, 2005

Like Cricket, Love Baseball

Are you from England, Australia, India, or Pakistan? Do you like cricket? Did you used to watch and play cricket while you were in your native country? If you are currently living in United States, and if you have made an effort to learn the game of baseball, then what are your impressions of baseball?

I love baseball.

I used to die for cricket when I was in India. I used to watch entire test matches on TV regardless India was playing or not. After coming to United States, I started to learn baseball by watching it on TV. It took about 2-3 months to learn the game, but after that time I just fell in love with the game. Cricket seems boring and slow to me now.

I recommend that, if you have not already done so, try to learn some basic aspects of the baseball. I can say with confidence that if you liked cricket, you will love baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment